Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Bourjois #24hrpartyready Event!

Tuesday 28 October 2014






















Last week I headed to the Elegant St Martins Lane Hotel, in Covent Garden - London to attend the Bourjois #24hourpartyready event. I've been to a few events with Bourjois, and I just adore the attention to detail and effort that they put into making everything utterly beautiful, fun and and a total pamper fest. 

Not only did they have their latest product releases on display for swatching... they also had manicurists, make up artists, a live fashion portrait illustrator and not only that, but GHD were in attendance too, showing off their latest hair curlers - The GHD Curve.

In terms of new releases from Bourjois, I'm so super excited about the new shade in the Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick - Happy Nude Year. The Quad eyeshadow palettes, and of course the Volume 1 seconde Mascara in Ultra Black. All of these things make me want to lock myself in the make up room and just experiment all day long.

I was lucky enough to have my hair styled by GHD at the event, my nails done by the lovely Sharon and had a portrait drawn of me... and let me just tell you that quite a few cakes and macarons seemed to have horrible delicious accidents at that event... 

I had a wonderful evening at the event with Monica & April and so much so we were the last to leave... reluctantly. Another fabulous event by Bourjois and a job well done by the team. I honestly can't fault Bourjois, who have the best events for bloggers, with an incredible team.  

I can't wait to review the new releases and share with you some new looks I've created using some of these new products. Which new release are you most excited about?
Em xxx



9 comments:

  1. This looks like an incredible event! I'm looking forward to the new Bourjois releases too. Hope you had an amazing time. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a love event and I'm obsessed with the nude eyeshadow quad, I've not used anything else since.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This event looks like it was amazing! Their eyeshadows look super stunning as well.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing event.

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate reading such kinds of blogs. Thanks for sharing such informative articles.
    Cut Out Image
    Clipping Image Photoshop
    Image Post Production

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for this helpful blog. Try out this! infrastructure consulting

    ReplyDelete